Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best thread EVUUURRR

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

when i try to view that page the pictures at the top load first, then the rest of the page trie to laod until i get a Cannot Find Server page. any suggestions as to how i could get around that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

im half way thru it and it is fookin class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Christ its far too long to read.

This about sums it up
    Brian goes to Greece with Pete on a cheap holiday at the curtiousy of Sarah. Brian pokes a 'goat', Pete and anything the randy chap can get hold of. Brian comes home and gives his STD to Sarah. Sarah catches hepatitas and Pete tells her the Brian has been playing away. Brian is dropped impromptu. Brian gets hold of Emma from Boots. Brian calls the Police, who agree Sarah has not done anything wrong. Sarah taunts Mummy's Boy Brian. Brian claims Sarah has been shagging around town and passed Hepatitas to him. Meanwhile, Pete admits he has also had a hepatitas test. Sarah pleads innocence and claims she is as pure as snow (with Hepatitas). Sarah accuses Brian of being a Mummy's boy and pledges her loyalty to Watford in a tearful heartfelt memory of her great granfather, the watford keeper.

It raised a smile I suppose, but maybe I'm just too tired/dry today to appreciate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

lol, had me laughing out loud here in the cafe, particular highlights are the idea's for the jerry springer/trisha shows or some other tripely show to milk the situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Shad0r

Man thats one long ass thread, funny though......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

ROFL

Fookin class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

MollyMalone Posted on 16/7 16:05 Email this Message | Reply
    re: ATT---Brian Tindle

What we have here is two people who are hurtin’ real, real bad and at this moment in time they can’t see through that hurt to a reconciliation. But Brian and Sarah, I want you to look again at your postings, will you do that for me, and reading between the lines I think you’ll see two people who still really, really love each other.

Sarah. You’ll have to drop your family though. They’re scum

lol dats the funniest out of the whole thread...lol
    its a pile of sh*t me thinks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

another class line from molly molone
    Sarah. Thank you for clarifying your ancestral lineage. Your mothers side of the family are evidently a class act, and it’s to her that you should be turning in these difficult times. Your fathers a loser and his advise is worthless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Didn't read the thread itself but I heard about it on the TV or something. As far as can remember they said that the strain of Hepatitis he has is the form you get from drinking contaminated water and not from hot goat sex or any other type of naughties.

K

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

That's hysterical, but I have to say my favourite post on it is the one from some geezer saying

"I've phoned up Boots and asked to speak to Emma on the make-up counter and they said they had an Emma but she doesn't work there anymore - this IS the Boots in the highstreet isn't it?"

Oh, when I read that there was roffling...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Hoojah Nickabolokov

when i try to view that page the pictures at the top load first, then the rest of the page trie to laod until i get a Cannot Find Server page
    yeah, what the fcuk? I can't see en'in either :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

Ditto

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Dont worry lads-your missing nothing,the thread is utterly overhyped sh1te.Boards.ie is the official home of the internet jesters-all the rest are poor pretenders to the throne.If you want the funniest threads check out the personal issues forum on these boards.True some people have serious problems but when somebody enquires about how to stop spanking the monkey you know its going to be a great thread:p Heres the link by the way http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50907&highlight=fields one of the boards best ever threads:D :D
    And on another personal issues posting that should belong in the humour forum comes this one from Munsun
    "in fact just last week he was caught with his lad out in the garda car "

Advertisement