Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God session two was pretty good

Options
  • 27-07-2002 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

When is the reunion on for the 2nd session - i heard somethin bout next Saturday or somethin to that effect - I really miss the whole ctyi thingy...even the canteen orange juice is being remebered lovingly as the awful muck it was.....!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

See, that's real CTYI withdrawl right there ... missing canteen orange juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

i miss hat girl
    this is Kate btw
    i don't think imiss the juice yet but give it time
    my dad told me last night that he wouldn't pay for me to go back next year :(
    not because he can't afford it, he just thinks it's too awkkard having me away for 3 weeks while he wants to go to America. Hate him . Hate Hate Hate
    still i got a couple of months to wear him down
    Session 2 rocked. I don't care about how strict anyone says it was or how much i spent in tears, there's nothing i would rather have been doing for the last 3 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

11am, in front of st stevens green, august 3rd (next sat) cant wait!!!!!! hat girl are you treasa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

Yes! this is Theresa!!!
    I presume thats Jean the homophobe who wouldn't let me hug her for AGES and them i forced you to hug me at the disco?
    mwhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
    I MISS KATE SO MUCH!!!!!

of course it is - I am a homophobic lesbian tho - get my title right! :P or "big sexy donkey" to you...............scary girl.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

Session 2 was the best ever!

Oh the memories!

Bench Orgies
    Daire (Nuff said!)
    All the rest.

Pure class.

-Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Rob you whore! Long feckin' time. Hmm, Bob and Hugh in Session 1, Neil and Rob in Session 2. The James Bell 2001 Session 1 RA Group trophy must be fought for. I vote mud wrestling with Sven as judge.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Yeah, i bitched a fair bit bout how strict they were, but i really loved it. IT was my last year!! Noooooo!

I miss everyone so much....

Actually had a genius idea.

If everyone scans in their photos, i'm willing to put them all on cd for cost price, i.e around 70c.

Anyone willing?

hehe, the Moregy - More Orgy. Best thing ever.

that pic is on the cd sleeve :)

who are you foobar?

I'm Neil. did architecture.

Was dressed up as a pimp for the last disco...

had a pink scalp and hands for a few hours. (so glad that washed out!)

hmmm....i think thats all i can do to describe myself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i had fun in the most boring sense of the word. my main problem was with the way they tried to squish the individuality of everyone and also that they made me consider *not* going back next year, but f8ck it anyway, i have some bloody good memories to take with me. :)
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

why in the name of god did you make the reunion have to start at 11?! i'll be in by 1, i'll ring one of you. :rolleyes:
    sHep :cool:

Well neil you feminine little rabit you - how i laughed at your pink hands and scalp - sorry, but god it was hilarious!!!
    Howya Chloe, my favourite little pixie in da whole wide donkey?
    Agreeing with you on the whole 11am cruelty dealy...its just WRONG!!!!
    Remove the Spleen!!!
    It's the source of all his power!!!
    Without it, the monkey's useless!!!
    Baaaaa.

Hey, theresa, i was not feminine!

Anyway, it was great! drssing up as a pimp got me more action than i had got all session!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Christine

It was all a bit authoritarian. Good session, but not the best ever (sorry, Colm and Sheila). Even if I wasn't a nevermore, I prolly wouldn't go back.

Anyone up for a midweek reunion? I have to go to a smelly old christening on Saturday while you guys are all having fun and prolly forgetting my existence. If anyone loves me, give me a call.

Xtine

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'm for the midweek reunion cos I'll be away over the weekend and will be pretty cross if I never see anyone again! how about Thursday??

I'm up for one. Anyone else interested in gonig to the cinema on thursday then, as a reunion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

man i wish i was in on everything. i miss CTYI so much! especially being away from home and not having any of my CTYi stuff like my mardi gras beads or lab goggles!!! waaaaaahhhh!!!!

Baaaaa. Am tad depressed as yuri is goin to Paris tomorrow... well in about 6 hours time actually and I'm not gonna meet him at the reunion. oh well - I presume most of you fine people will be there to make up for his absence. I miss Kate and Chloe. And neil, coz he was funny. Baaaa. Am all sad now..sniff.
    Of course you all know who yuri was - sesh 2 art deseign?
    Wore an embarrasing pink belt for 2 weeks????
    My THIRD boyfriend there?
    oh. am sad again. baaaaaaaaaa.
    Love and donkeys
    xxxx
    t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Christine

Fine, Theresa. Don't miss me or anything. I don't feel rejected. Not at all.

:::sulking in the corner:::

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

SESSION 2 02 ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best and worst and most tiring and most confusing three weeks of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you everybody!!!!!!! even freaky neil in IR (heres what he was like;:mad: the whole time!!!!!!) i miss you all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Hey, it's Joe the Coat, the most interesting of all the Joes.

I happen to have a picture of Neal jumping out a window.(He stopped at the last minute, unfortunately.) He always ate alone and went back up to the room right after lunch/dinner. He actually admitted that he is a sadist.

On a vaguely related note, I have decided to make a website about my Session 2 experience. It'll take at least a week as I am a lazy b@stard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

yay!!!!!!!!! more gallerys of wierd relatives and pets. get danni to give photos of the sparrows (ask her)

Rob you whore! Long feckin' time. Hmm, Bob and Hugh in Session 1, Neil and Rob in Session 2. The James Bell 2001 Session 1 RA Group trophy must be fought for. I vote mud wrestling with Sven as judge.

hmmmm.........sounds good bob. I would rather pistols at dawn but mud wrestling is equally polite.

-rob

Lol, Bob, That sucks. you need an impartial judge;

Sven would join in :D

heh heh heh. that is quite true neil. What would top the whole experience off would be james bell himself as judge. Nice!

-rob

Or Sheila. Or Sean!

Or maybe James. actually, yeah, james.

Oh well, i'm kinda hyperactive, so i'll stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Mmmmm.... Sean.....

Ahem. :rolleyes:

Let me be the first to say:

EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

• Advertisement

sean ay? hmmmm.........i don't know about sexy or attractive but he's really fairly sound.

-rob

Advertisement