Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

...asteroid to hit earth 01/02/2019....

Options
  • 27-07-2002 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Also theres a gig this Saturday Night(27th) in Isaac Butts opp. Bus station in dublin,

Doors are Open from 7:30, music kicks off at about 8,

the LIne up is as follows(I'll tell you more about the astroid later)

--->RedKid-(the Band are on their Universe Tour, one night only on earth)

--->Illyad(Greek Myth ... nah these Girls can sing, really amazing- tell you about the Astroid later OK)

--->Barry Keogh,Singer songwriter,(Bob Dylan covers and Jonny cash Pillow case)

Well if you don't get there ... you don't get to find out about the astroid...

Adios

(RedKidtheband@hotmail.com)
    p.s- we have a space ship!!! there will be a seat for all who go on saturday...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

very good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

Looks like a good night out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Dob77

The probability of that asteroid hitting the earth is 1/200,000. So whats the probability of that gig going ahead?? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RedKidTheband

yea it went ahead... we got a bit of video of the night and it should be up on the new site by mid August... you may get to hear some of the recording from NewsTalk 106 intervies if you listen in, and they we're looking to get us back on some time in the Afternoon... was a ****ing deadly crack I was pissed of my scull ... deadly some how we held it together on the radio :)

and about that one in a million chance of getting hit by the astroid ... well I like the odds:) B a rush ... even if it just knocked the moon outa shape a bit...

:)
    adios
    Ronan
    (redkid)

Advertisement