Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nvida s video problem Twin view option missing :(

• 27-07-2002 5:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭

I have a Nvida graphics card in my pc and I have it setup so I can what dvd's on my tv. I have this connected with a s video cable going into a scart socket in the TV. I have had problems i cannot get the twin view option after doing a reinall of my pc this is really annoying me now I cant seem to get theiis option back , I have tired all the drivers new and old . Has anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

is it not in Control Panel as default??

kdja

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭tech

thats the problem it dosent :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Twinview is only for dual monitors isn't it? Tvout should only be displaying your main monitor image (I could be wrong but I though the Matrox G400/450 was the only one that actually let you use a TV as a proper 2ndary display).
    There should be an Nview tab in the Display / Settings / Advanced area, if not , and you're using 2k/XP make sure you are logged in as an admin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭tech

Well I had it setp before so I have my monior on and also my tv with the same display, which is very handy for watching these DVD 's It is really annoying me That I cant get this back even with thte same driver its weird, I know I had trouble with this before as well it took ages and after a couple of reboots it just appeared :(((

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Have you tried booting with the TV cable attached (Rather than adding it after)?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ondafly

like creed said, The TV must be on and connected to the card, before the PC is booted up. otherwise it doesnt detect that its needed. twin view should then appear in the Display properties/advanced settings.

Advertisement