Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who wants a Starburst?

Options
  • 27-07-2002 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Hey! Anybody from Session 1 remember me? I gave out free Starburst! I also conducted the "Free Muffin, No Strings Attached" experiment in the quad. I then changed to the "Free Lucky Pieces of Rock" experiment when somebody took the muffin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

If anyone here ever calls them starburst, i will be forced to purchase many packets of opal fruits and see how many packs can be inserted up your rectum befor your ass bursts.

you are now pre-warned :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I could really do with your presence. Mainly cause i've refused to buy OPEL FRUITS since the name changed. And yet... so good... mmm...

Curse you all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

SOMEONE ELSE AGREES-THEY WILL NEVER BE STARBURST

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Weren't they Opal Fruits?

shut up.

• Advertisement

Sven, that was mighty agressive. :) I was asking seriously, not sarcasticly because my faith in Op[e/a]l Fruits (not that other icky name, dammit!) had been rocked. Anyway, which was it?

"a". hence the shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Frankly, nobody wants a starburst. The name change sickens me. I now refuse to eat them. The new name makes even less sense than Opal Fruits.

Personal dig at author: The SNES sucks.

SNES ****ING RULES!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Has anyone else noticed that ironically Barry actually does slightly resemble Dilbert?

SNES rules!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Bah Star Burst/Opal Fruits , FRUIT PASTILLES forever, closely followed by cadbury's hazelnut and chocolate chip cookies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Alright, that's it. Who wants pictures of Conor? I'll have to have a look but I think I have some.

I see him most every day in school so pictures do not interest me. Unless they have a flesh to clothes ratio of at least two to one in which case yes, I am interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Hehe, keep the opal fruits thing going, they changed Coco-Pops a few years ago, but changed it back due to popular demand. :)

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

they changed coco-pops?! what the frick?! my god, i'm even less observant than i thought i was... OPAL FRUITS WERE NICE!! SAY NO TO STARBURST!! and frickin' jif is called cif now and whatever happened to capn' birdseye anyway?! i don't like change...
    sHep :cool:

Chloe, with all due respect, when the **** have you ever needed to use Cif? I doubt you've washed a dish in your life. Although, my opinion of you is biased.

hang on a second, who are you? yes, i am a very lazy/messy/generally slobby person but it doesn't mean i don't care about things changing...and stuff....:rolleyes:

I'm Bob, I have never had the, ahem, pleasure of meeting you. Anyway, I wasn't making that "washing the dishes" reference to your personal hygeine. Think about it.

Anyone see the new fish fingers ad? They brought back the geriatric Captain Birdseye. Anyone ever wonder what a strange old man is doing alone on an island with a bunch of kids and some fish fingers?

Originally posted by OrangeRhino
    I'm Bob, I have never had the, ahem, pleasure of meeting you. Anyway, I wasn't making that "washing the dishes" reference to your personal hygeine. Think about it.

i'm not entirely sure what that's supposed to mean as i have no idea who you are or what i've done to you that you don't seem to like me very much, but whatever i did i apologise profusely, i was probably in a bad mood.
    i don't want to say what i think you're implying in case i'm wrong, so if you could just tell me i think that'd work better for all of us, don't you?

• Advertisement

Let's just say an RA would never hit a student with intent to actually harm them and when such lies are perpetrated about people I consider friends I take it seriously. Right?

oh for f*ck's sake! don't take your personal vendettas on to this board ok? i don't want to have to listen to this from anyone, i had enough people ganging up on me about it up there, just leave it. anyway, it's none of your business so don't take it upon yourself to fight other people's battles.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Look, Bob, lay off. whatever it is i don't care, but leave it off boards. don't air stuff about someone on a public board. either talk to chloe in private through PM or in person, but leave it off a board? Got it?

Neil, with all due respect dude, shut up. :)

Chloe, I amn't starting anything. Just voicing my opinion, and when it involves my friends I have every right to get involved. Maybe your friends don't mean as much to you, but mine do. That's all I'm gonna say about it.

that's all well and good, you have every right to your opinion and i understand your feelings fully and completely.
    i care quite a lot about my friends actually, and enough to know when to stay out of their business. i don't hold with all that "you said stuff about my mate so i'm gonna beat you up" nonsense, if they want you to say anything, they'll generally ask you.
    but whatever, i know where you're coming from, she's your friend, you have every right to defend her. i just wish you'd bothered asking me what my side of the story was first. :)

Okay, 's cool. And I don't do the "you slagged my mate, you're dead" business, I do do the "your story of events completely disagrees woith my friends and therefore one of you is lieing and I don't think it's my friend so I'm gonna have at least one cheap shot at you over it" business. Anyway, it's cool.

Cool. My post has become controversial. How did that happen? Well here's something to keep people talking:
    Wouldn't the world be better if we all ran around naked and sniffed each others asses like dogs do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

back to cap'n birdseye-they got the old guy back?!SCORE!the young guy was a long streak o'****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Locked.

A

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement