Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Wad

• 28-07-2002 11:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭

I'd have to say mine would be the Chateau wad. They are quality textures and they all kinda look the same so they blend with each other very well. My second favourite would be the prodigy2k wad i saw at drakes house. The wood textures and concrete textures are second to none imho. So whats your favourite?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Both the chateau and cs_havana.wad's are excellent. Very well made, and alot of variations in them allow them to be linked well.

That said, the prodigy2k ones are also excellent, as well as dust/aztec/oilrig

MaCMaN pwnz j0o plzzzz :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

All the Blaz wads merged into 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

blaze.:rolleyes:
    mine is kamikazi's platnum wad, the man has a txture for everything:p :p
    also good are mikeZilla's. though i rarely find anything to attach them to. pretty though.:D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Blaz referring to the word "blaz" in all the wad files. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

oh. i c.(:confused: )

• Advertisement
Advertisement