Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turn & the undertones in Oldcastle, come back Feargal Sharkey

Options
  • 28-07-2002 1:44pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Quote of the night from an unidentified oldcastle resident: 'Jaaayyyyzis'

Turn were, as usual, brilliant wonderful awe-inspiring and funny. Shame they were playing to twenty people and a calf in the galvanised shed that was the chosen venue ( the parish hall, I jest not). They didn't even bother with the trademark suits. They were just great.

The Undertones but. What's the story with the singer? He's like a cross between Liam Gallagher and Brett Anderson. ah, blessed be the wonderful days of Mr Sharkey. I'm starting a petition forthwith to plead for his return.

I wont even mention the support band.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

I was at it too, and yes they were brilliant as always, despite no one knowing whothey were. " I'm a potato man". ( Apologies to 120_Minutes ).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

potato man!!! where the hell have you been???

Advertisement