Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AsenaShop...

• 28-07-2002 3:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Anyone ver ordered from this company. They are US based, but seem to have really good prices. I very nearly ordered a GF4TI4600 yesterday from them, but held off just in case (Paranoia). Any had any dealings with them.
    Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Is1ldur

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Yup, I won a Geforce 4 Ti4600 through ebay from them. They were very professional for a ebay sale up until i found out that the card was Dead on Arrival. They refused to help me out with a replacement so i had to deal directly with Visiontek. Still waiting for my replacement card to arrive..... Should have it next week though.

You may be better looking for another American supplier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

US warranties are pretty bad compared to here. While they usually have better immediate return policies they tend to cut off shop warranties after 30 days, then it's back to the manufacturer.

Advertisement