Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCSE

• 10-07-2001 10:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Im currently considering on doing the MCSE and am wondering if anybody knows if it can be done through colleges or just privatly.

Also if anyone knows of any centres around the galway area the offer it, I know that CK do but was looking for someone else maybe.?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

get on internet.
    goto
    www.mcsebraindumps.com
    www.cramsessions.com
    gets dumps, take los of pre-tests, read the study guides, do exams, pass, become mcse.
    of course, it helps if you are using the technology in everyday life...
    personally im going for the comptia ones first. much easier as i couldnt be arsed to learn all that rubbish off right now.
    oh, and citrix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Loomer

I just got Exam Cram books (£30 each) for my MCPs - but now don't know if I can be bothered doing 2000 MCSE as it will prolly be replaced in 6 months. Rather go UNIX/Cisco certified

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Try http://www.professional.ie .
    They do em all and seem ok dunno much about it though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Ok thx for the help guys,

Appreciated

smile.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Cisco or Unix is a better way to go, although if you considering it, then MCSE is a way to get your foot in the door.

Good luck whatever ya choose.

• Advertisement
Advertisement