Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

logic

Options
  • 28-07-2002 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

2 guys are sitting one night in a working men's pub when a bloke in a suit comes in. the 2 guys look at him and one of them says "I bet he's a doctor" and the other says "no I think he's an accountant". A while later the 2 guys are still arguing about the suits profession so one of them decides to go over and ask. "Excuse me mate" he says "but me and my pal were wondering what you do for a living I reckon you’re a doctor but he thinks you’re an accountant". The suit replies that both are wrong and that he is in fact a logical analyst. The guy asks him what a logical analyst is and the suit tells him that it's difficult to explain but that he will try to explain by way of an example. So he says " by asking you 1 question I will be able to tell you a lot about yourself". " Tell me" he says "do you keep goldfish and if so do you keep them in a pond or a bowl". "Actually I do and their in a pond" says the guy. "So" says the suit "from asking that 1 question I can logically work out a lot about you, like it is reasonable to assume that as you keep fish in a pond you live in a big house on the outskirts of town". "Too right mate" says the guy "big house, 5 bedrooms ,built it meself". "So says the suit it is logical that you married and have a lot of children". "aye mate 6 kids". So says the suit "if you have 6 kids you therefore have an active and healthy sex life". "Yea mate 4 nights a week". And says the suit "that being so it's safe to say that you don’t masturbate". "What me, no never," says the guy. Well says the suit "that’s my job I ask you one question and from that I was able to deduct all that information". The guy thanks him and tell him how amazing that was and goes off to join his pal. Well says his pal "which one of us was right"? None say his mate he's actually a logical analysts. What the fu*k is that ask the first and his pal says that’s it difficult to explain but that he will try to explain by way of an example. So he says " by asking you 1 question I will be able to tell you a lot about yourself". " Tell me" he says "to you keep goldfish. No says his mate I don’t. Well says the first bloke in that case you’re a wanker.

Comments

Advertisement