Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bass amps?

Options
  • 28-07-2002 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

i'm trying to find me a nice amp for the ould bass, a bit more than a practice amp but not a monster, lets say about an 80watt or something. they dont have them in the usual stores, ie musicmaker, musician inc. etc. is there any other stores in dublin that isnt waltons where i could get one?also any recommendations on the amp, make, model price?

while i'm here, how do you go about getting fender basses. not the squier ones and not that i'll be able to afford one for the next few years, i have a longing for the Mark Hoppus fender after reading about it , i guess you'd have to order it? i have hardly any cash but it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭artvandelay

U can get fenders in musician or music maker . Musician usual cheaper. They'd order in u one if u need it coustumised , but they usual have some good stuff in stock. Good pracitce amp would be trace elliot boxer or something. That what i started on but ur probaly better off lookin in the buy and sell for a desent one. 80 watts is a bit low, should look for something over 100

Advertisement