Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trainer Required

• 03-07-2001 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Net House are currently looking to take on a part time trainer to help cater for our increasing client base. Excellant knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office and IE are essential. No qualifications neccesary. Flexable working hours, candidate must be over 18 years of age and have excellant communication skills.

Contact neil@nethousecafes.com to arrange interview.

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    games?

[This message has been edited by SHADOW (edited 03-07-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭Cerberus

Is that in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Cerberus:
    Is that in Dublin?</font>

yep

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Loomer

What hours? Is it evening/weekend work?

The hours will be very flexable and you can basically try to arrange them to suit what you need. As to how many hours will depend obviously on the amount of training that needs to be done at any given time.

That said usually the people who train with us are generally in work during the day so it would be mainly afternoon and evening work. Occasionally weekends.

N

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

damn you to hell for posting this so late, I would have been very interested 2 weeks ago. Whats the renumeration like??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Mail at that address for ya later...

Al.

You know what they say...Its never to late
    smile.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Trust me to find this too late...

Damn, exactly what I was looking for, somethign to top up the oul bank balance..

you guys still looking for someone for part time work..??

if so drop me a line

dfcon@hotmail.com

Advertisement