Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning of Evil Scheme

Options
  • 28-07-2002 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Barry just told me he's gonna start rumours about me here and bring up embarassing moments from my life but he'll probably just lie. Just to warn you in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

hehe , rumourmonger Barry?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Frankly, I resent the implication that I would start a rumor. All stories will be verified. And I wasn't going to post pictures but now I will.

And the SNES sucks.

/me coughs, must get my photos developed :)

By the time you even leave your house I can have pictures of you looking stupid posted for your humiliation.

LMFAO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Originally posted by Barry Aldwell

And the SNES sucks.

You vile little man.

I don't mean it. I just say it to piss Conor off. It's surprisingly effective.

The Delegate from Iraq wishes to inform the Israeli delegate that Israel will be severely bombed if he persists with his vile anti-SNES comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Haha, the SNES rocked. Although I have in fact technically never played a SNES. I played pretty much every worthwhile SNES game (and a lot of the not-so-worthwhile ones) on ZSNES, and emulator for the PC. Very handy :)

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

hey, i think i spot people from s2's g&s class!
    wasnt peter the coolest instructor ever? he gave us tips on picking up girls through sympathy :D

The representive for the Evil Overlord of the Mighty Empire of France demands tribute!

• Advertisement

France? bleh George Davis was that ; his favourite quote "Mon Dieu ,Zis is an OUTRAGE!"

I preferred "Je ne parl pas anglais!!!!!" :)

Next person to mention George is being taped at the wrists, ankles and mouth like George was on the last day.

And the Iraqi delegate is a lazy bum. He never helped me with pathetica. All he did was harass girls like the sex fiend that he is.

Bah , the Israeli delegate was an absolute personnification of laziness in the MUN. All he said was "Kill all Terrorists!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Hehe, I remember George from IH last year. We executed him with a light sabre on the last day. Does he ever get tired of making a gobsh!te of himself in discussion/history type courses?

btw , who are u s0l? and the he gave us Dating Tips for teenagers and how to get filthy rich.

I did the class in session 1 this year, and peter rocked, though dayo was a bit of a spoil sport in study :(

but we got to watch Dr. Strangelove so yay!
    did peter mention his classin s1 during anyof your classes? :)
    though i did end the last session of mun by nuking america with a count down :)

I believe that my exact words were "I don't like terrorists."

George got himself expelled from the MUN on the first day. I have some good pictures of him if you want them. Also, I referred to "Hop-along ******" in a previous post. This was George.

On the last day the Libyan delegate and me (Israel) invaded Egypt and used it to start a Palestinian state.

Do not get me started on Dayo. She once had a go at me for bringing in a Simpsons video and watching it before study. She also threatened to not show us Dr. Strangelove because of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

Barry Aldwell....is that by any chance the barry who was referee of the wrestling on the last night at the disco? me thought that was Barry johnson?
    Ah well.....george was sound - he was scared of me though...baaaaa!!!!
    i should have scored him...damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

How many guys did you score Anyway Theresa?

Actually, reverse that.

How many Guys did you NOT score in CTYI?

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

i don't know who you are but i'll be damned if i don't like what i hear!

I don't recall refereeing any wrestling match that night. I did have 12 cokes that day (a personal record) so my memory is a little hazy. All I remember is repeatedly dragging George into the disco.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

So Barry dragged some "George" character into the disco? Sounds like they were more than just friends. Heheheh.

Barry is SO going to kill me for this. So many of his other attempts to kill me have failed that I'm worried this one just might succeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Declan L.

You think nuking america was good!

I was China in s2 this year.

1. Gave away tibet! the only thing there is monasteries anyway!

2. Bought Texas off america & Put all my excess people there (I had 1.39 billion 4 god sake!)

3. destroyed my nuclear arsenal in fovour of a different weapon of mass destruction: I made my whole population (1.) all go to a country and cause famine by eating all their food, or (2.) jump in the sea and flood the whole planet Woohahahahahahahahaaaaa!

4. Myself, America and Afghanistan (my 2 roomates) joined together to form the Imperial Republic of Chimeristan!, Intent on world domination! (We adopted american foreign policy!)

anyway i really dont have a clue how 2 work this damn thing!
    Help Me!

on a completely un-related note: Help, ive been locked in this locker 4 30 years, Ahhhhhhhgggh! The Light!!!!!

LMFAO!
    The Iraqi delegate wishes to inform the M.U.N that the weapons inspections have been held up indefinately due to technical difficulties (Special keycards were eaten by a starving 8 year old) and thus access to facilities is impossible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

Well I'm not gonna name who I didn't score, coz thats going a bit overboard on the whole slutty thing - and i WAS taking part in a slut race (of sorts!) so i don't count my actions as entirely typical of my personal behaviour.
    Anyways Neil, here is the list of ppl - hahahaha NOOOOOO
    I'm not gonna be mean and write their names here coz thats a lttle embarrasing for them........oh, and me.....
    The reunion - for what little of it I was there for - was okey doh - I suppose we should do that again soon.....damnation am going to France in.......9 hours!!!!
    Baaaaaa....must.....get......sssssslllllllleeeeeeeeepppppp........

we where pretty tamed compared to that :D
    but I did manage to invade then sell Andora to China for 300,000 chickens and 100,000 students :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Declan L.

You got ripped off!

Andorra's worth at least 400,000 chickens!

I will offer one million american m16s for andorra!

• Advertisement

but these where special suicide chickens (Teapot was china and the master of this plan) raised to run towards enemy tanks with explosives strapped to them, and I think there where plans for robo nuclear chickens (our class had a unhealthy fixation with chickens after we found out china has one chicken per person)

Advertisement