Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of DELIVERY from OC.UK

• 28-07-2002 10:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

just wondering how much delivery costs from overclockers.co.uk?
    Simple answer i hope :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

I got 2 big boxes of stuff of them a few months back which were pretty heavy around 7kg i think....cost was a flat 20 sterling...pretty good i thought but they would of charged me more i think only for i rang and told the girl i was talking to that someone else told me that.

my 2 cents

Farlz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

i got
    1x Giganta mouse pad
    1x Artic Silver 2
    1x Artic Silver poxy
    1x Alpha PAL8045 heatsink
    3x 80mm Delta fan
    1x 120mm YSTech fan
    3x Chrome Finger gaurds
    3x Screw packs
    1x Active memory cooler
    2x Memory cooler kits
    3x 3pin to 4pin adoptors
    Came to a total of Str£138.43
    Shipping (Lynx Euro 48) Str£25.25
    VAT Str£28.67
    Total Str£192.35

I think they charge extra for cases ect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

add all the stuff you want to your 'shopping basket' and well before they look for the credit card numebr it will tell you what delivery costs are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

The only thing I'd add to this is that sometimes (depending on what you're buying there may be more than one shipping option available (this is definitely true for small stuff) - check the drop-down list with the shipping price in it to see what's on offer.

Gadget

Advertisement