Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos

Options
  • 28-07-2002 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭

Right, everyone who has photos of s2 would they kindly scan them, zip them and then email them to an email which i will now have to invent. I wanna try my own cd idea, but cheaper!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Kay

Hey Neil,
    I have loads of photos. But they're on my Mac. I can still zip them and send them, can't I? I won't do all 200. I'll pick a select fifty or so. And I won't do it this week. This week is for rearranging my head. And I won't do it until you tell me what to do, of course. So email me at kleodia@gofree.indigo.ie when your idea comes to pass, and all around shall see that it is so.

Love to all,
    K.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Nononono! Post them online!! Embarass them all!!!

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Originally posted by Kay
    Hey Neil,
    I have loads of photos. But they're on my Mac. I can still zip them and send them, can't I? I won't do all 200. I'll pick a select fifty or so. And I won't do it this week. This week is for rearranging my head. And I won't do it until you tell me what to do, of course. So email me at kleodia@gofree.indigo.ie when your idea comes to pass, and all around shall see that it is so.

Love to all,
    K.

I'm so glad I started spamming the link to here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

MWAHA!

you'll never get any incriminating pictures of me!!

unless you yalk to hugh... PLEASE don't talk to hugh...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Hehe, i've heard of some of them, and Hugh lives less than five minutes away! I think i have some terrible ones of you from last Year Ronan!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

DAMN BEING IN KERRY!!!

My library of Ronanpix(tm) consists of:
    Ronan looking like a 5 year old hiding from the camera
    Ronan being invoulantarily (sp) hugged by Sim
    Ronan being (what looks like) eated by Sim
    Ronan holding his...
    um...

heh..I have around 90 photos of this years session 1, but they're back in dublin.

no, NO, NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVERT YOUR EYES CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Where's that pic of me holding a dildo / penis on the family couch in my living room? I do believe Neil is to blame for said photo.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Lol, its floating round somewhere. i think Rob said he had a copy, or its possibly somewhere on my laptop. I'll try and find it.

wasn't it posted on one of the old threads here?? mark has a copy anyway

• Advertisement
Advertisement