Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaming jobs....

• 25-07-2001 4:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

Pre and Post Sales Technical Support games industry

Role or Area: I.T. / Technical

Term Type: Permanent

Salary: excellent depends on experience

Starting: asap can immediately interview

Duration: Permanent

Description: What will you be doing? l Pre and post sales technical support for computer games Platform products l Office-based, using a Web-based support interface l On-site at customer premises l Accompanying sales team to meetings and demos l Training – involvement in customer training courses Have you got the skills? l A minimum of two and-a-half years programming experience using C and/or C++ l 3D graphics experience l Background in a customer-facing or support role
    What will you be doing? l Pre and post sales technical support for computer games Platform products l Office-based, using a Web-based support interface l On-site at customer premises l Accompanying sales team to meetings and demos l Training – involvement in customer training courses Have you got the skills? l A minimum of two and-a-half years programming experience using C and/or C++ l 3D graphics experience l Background in a customer-facing or support role l Graduate (2:2) or higher Are you? l An excellent communicator both internally and externally, both written and verbal l Proactive l A relationship builder l Passionate about the games industry l Able to meet project deadlines l Self-motivated Would suit an experienced support team-member looking for a more dynamic and challenging workplace or a graduate who has the passion to succeed in a customer facing role. A willingness to travel is essential, as the role offers opportunity for world–wide travel. Derby Guildford Paris Tokyo

Posted: 24 July 2001

Reference: JBTK_gamup

Recruiter: Ability IT

E-Mail: colinramwell@abilityit.co.uk

Tel. Number: 01663 749845

Fax. Number: 01663 749846

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

That sounds like a cool job if only i had experience
    with C and/or C++ l 3D graphics and was not on the other side of the world.....
    is this the lot you will be working for? what job will you be doing?

I am Jacks complete lack of surprise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

gah 3d gfx == maths == something I'm no good at

doh, i wanna be a games developer...

that Guinness stain come out Eamo? smile.gif

Al.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MiCr0:
    lol</font>

i'll give you lol out the other side of your face smile.gif