Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Johnny Pyro EP launch

Options
  • 29-07-2002 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭

Just gotta say that the gig in DA2 was bitchin'! The support band weren't too bad either. There was a grand total of 6 of us for some of their songs! Thankfully it filled up by the time JP were on. Great gig lads! And great EP too. Pity Rugged isn't on it tho...I love that song to bits

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

great gig great gig great gig - the lead singer is a lunatic and i love that song hold up amazing song really really good - pity about the people i was there with hehehehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Excuse me? The people u were there with?! What's wrong with us then, eh?! U got a problem wit me mister? Come on ya yellow bastard! Face me and say what u mean!

well mebbe it was the fact that when we went in u went to a completely different TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well there wasn't room at that table for 4 of us, especially with u taking up half the room with ur legs! I did sit with u afterwards tho...u should feel privileged to have had me sit with u at all :p

hey what were the name of that support band paris something?????

• Advertisement

Lotusland were the support band. U were close tho

oh yeah that is it - quite good pity about the atmosphere though.................

hey what was the name of the last song they played sandi

I can't remember the last song they played. Maybe if Davepyro reads this he can help us out. Oh Daaaaave! Where art thou?

yeah come on dave help us out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭soma

Well I was at the gig & johnny pyro were brilliant - I didn't catch the support band. I also bought the CD & it's way cool.

exactly soma exactly.......................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 davepyro

hey what was the name of the last song they played

I think it was "**** off and die". I didn't know what sort of stuff to expect from them. I was chattin to the Finnish guitarist before and he told me that they where like the corrs only heavier. I thought she was a cool singer.

yep, that's the one. I remember now. They're kind of a Dawson's Creek type of band if u know wht I mean. Slow, kinda mushy...etc. Not crap tho.

no the last song u's played dave - hey who r u in the band anyway??????

hehe, do u be the cute blondy guitarist who I was lookin at for most of the gig?! ;) Well it's just that u were in my line of vision...

see u do fancy everyone - anyway which one r u dave????

ur really pissing me off by saying that all the time. Besides, ur girlfriend thinks he nice too!

hehe i am only messing and i know she does - sure u even said u fancy her aswell hehehehehhehe

nah, that must be u dreaming of having both of us...hehe, and a dream it will stay

• Advertisement

hehe darn it - anyway back to the point dave left and didn't tell us the name of the song...............

yeah I noticed...and u even started a new thread! Ah well. He'll be back...

yeha i know - come on dave tell us the name of the song

Advertisement