Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new recruitment website!!!

• 18-07-2001 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

check out http://jobfronts.com - it's a new recruitment website and it's brilliant

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭yankinlk

spamming it will get u nowhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by yankinlk:
    spamming it will get u nowhere</font>

on the other hand, this is a work page and we dont like to discriminate do we....

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Nope, commercial spam is not acceptible.
    (however if someone asked... "anyone got a good recruitment site" then it would be fine"

Locked and 12-clicked.

DeVore.

thats fine any boards, but to be honest i reckon most people that look in here see a new site for jobs will check it out.
    if its crap, then they wont go back. thats advertising in itself.
    but i think people should be allowed to put up a link to a site, even if it is their own.
    i mean, i dont own stepstone.com, but ive put the link up often enough.....

as the say in all the best speghetti westerns

hey stranger... we dont like your type around here....
    /me spits tookpick from corner of mouth

Your Imps Demand Cable...

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

To be fair, I contacted Daros and told him we didnt like the boards being spammed. He's apologised and offered to give us advertising on his site by way of an apology.

Posts concerning personal sites in appropriate forums are ok. But sites that take advertising themselves spamming a load of boards is bold.

DeV.

• Advertisement

true, true.
    but in this case it was the right board to post onto.
    however, it should indeed have been deleted of all other boards. if someone posted stuff about going to the cinema, id just delete or move it to moveies or after hours, depending on content.
    this board is a democracy, and im in charge smile.gif

Your Imps Demand Cable...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

it is a nice looking site to be fair smile.gif

and since this is a jobs board....

The problem isnt with the relevancy, that was the problem with the other boards.

The problem here is the blatant circumnavigation of our advertising (such as it is), when his own site takes paid adverts. Strikes me as a little hypocritical.

anyway, its sorted now.

DeV.

listen Mr Dictator!

naaaah, dont bother smile.gif
    whens the next ****up
    will ahve to be soon

Advertisement