Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I GOT A JOB!

• 30-07-2001 9:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

well, i told you all theres loads of jobs.
    there is hope!
    i am now a senior support engineer in surrey!
    hurray for me smile.gif

and i took my own advice, so i must be doing something right on this board smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

well done! thats another IT job off the market smile.gif

I probably could have a job by now too 'cept I dont have a full driving licence (baah).

Good luck over in Surrey anyway and make sure u boss plenty of people around seeing as ure senior smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Well done man.

And well done the rest of us this mean Eamo has to emigrate :P

Naw man before you head over maybe a few pints to celebrate. Next week hopefully as I'm in Amsterdam at the moment and Manchester at the end of the week.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

Well done Eamo. I could be home in a few months as the IT job market is gone to s.h.i.t. at the moment. I going on the job hunt again next monday if nothing turns up i'm just gonna go traveling up the east coast for a few months.....and then i'm off home.

I am Jacks complete lack of surprise

Advertisement