Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what make of Geforce 4 ti4400 to buy ?

• 29-07-2002 6:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭

I would like some help or advice in buying a Geforce 4 Ti4400. Thats definatly the card i want cause it 's in my cash range and i read a lot of good things about them but im not sure on whitch make of card to buy. Iv checked out tomshardware.com and some other places for rewiews. the card i was going to get would probably be a ( Asus,Creative,Msi,Leadtek or Gainward ) could someone please tell me from expierance ( preferably ) whitch one is best and whitch to stay clear of. o Btw i have a Abit kt7a mobo and does ne one know if it has any problems with the Geforce 4 ti4400 cards. I was going to buy it from ( komplett.ie ) whitch are suppost to be good. THX COMBATCOW

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I bought the MSI Geforce 4 Mx 440 and its a super card.. really easy to overclock. I am running a Abit KR7A so i doubt that you will have any problems with that abit mobo but you never know.
    I recommend getting an msi one and also get it through komplett... great prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Moved to technology.

If I were you, I'd buy the 4200 from komplett, only just above 200 and will last you a long time, in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭marauder

I have a Visiontek 4400 and have had no problems with it.

I have heard that tech support from PNY is non existent so avoid them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭Drazhar

i have same board and card as winters, not a bother over here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

I have had an Abit Siluro GF4 Ti4400 and found it to be outstanding. Easily overclockable to Ti4600 levels and beyond, and very very stable at that. Recommended.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

I'd recommend waiting for the ASUS v8420 Deluxe (that "deluxe" is very important). It's a Ti 4200, but it ships with better RAM than most 4400's, and it's on the same 8-layer PCB.

I know I'm waiting... it's SWEET.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Oh look, it is on Komplett.

Advertisement