Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Commonwealth Multiscreen Now Available In ROI

• 29-07-2002 7:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

Seems like it was a cock up by that same technician !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭carrolls

It seems with every major sports event on the BBC, the powers that be have to put on their thinking caps for a week to decide whether viewers in the Republic deserve access to the BBC interactive screens.
    Its too f***ing late now. It was too late when they switched on Wimbledon too.
    Because of this, and the fact that UTV/CH4/CH5/BB Interactive are not available, I am ditching my Sky sub. in December.
    Sky will say it's not their fault. :mad:
    But anyone with an ounce of common sense will realise that when Sky say "jump", BBC and ITV/CH4 have to say "How high".
    Sky don't give a damn about us Irish. They will realise eventually
    that good will is a two way street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭dmeehan

nov 4th could be ds-day: ditch sky day
    although i would miss the digital rte's etc...
    i'll have to get my thinking cap on.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 John Q

I'm sick to the teeth of sky and their stories of its out of their control and being told stories from their operators in Scotland. I think I'll limit my sub to the basic channels untill they improve their service. Now that Chorus seem to have got their act to-gether, maybe just mabe I might consider them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement