Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idea

Options
  • 29-07-2002 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭

What about getting Boards.ie case badges made?
    Would increase the speed of your cpu by 10GHz minium :p

I think it'd be a good idea tho' as some communities have them made up like OcUK.

Just an idea.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Dunno, could do, I suppose. Could use all those tshirt images that figment made a few months back, the little boards-like peeps with a rocket launcher and so on...

How much does it cost to have them made, and in what quantities?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Originally posted by phaxx
    Dunno, could do, I suppose. Could use all those tshirt images that figment made a few months back, the little boards-like peeps with a rocket launcher and so on...

How much does it cost to have them made, and in what quantities?

My dad was looking at getting ones made for his shop and he said they'd cost around a euro each to make which ain't too bad when lots of companies sell them for a fiver.
    They would be the domed ones aswell.

My phone startup logo

phonelogo.jpg

Was bored one night and did it.

Would look ok as a badge i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

How popular are badges, though? I know I wouldn't use one, I don't see them very often...

I know some people would love a custom case badge like this and i was going to get some made for my new case using chinease writing saying either
    • Vicious
    • Speedy
    • Happy
    • Overclocked
    • Cool

So i thought it might be an idea to get a Boards.ie one instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Drazhar

Where would you get them made??
    Im just interested, as im going to be repainting my case before teh summer is out, and i dont want to make a stencil, if i can get a sticker/thingie instead

Advertisement