Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kilkenny

Options
  • 29-07-2002 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

That weekend was abosoluely amazing
    !!!!

any1 go?

Paul Simon....WHAT A LEGEND!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

I was blown away by Paul Simon. The man knows what he's doin he really does. Unlike that twat van morrison. loser. made paul simon look even better I dare say. what age is he now? 60? and he was dancin away like a good thing. he really fed off the crowd. the energy worked in both directions. Ok now I sound like mystic meg!! merciful hour.

well I had a lot of respect for paul simon beforehand but after seeing him give such a fantastic performance at the end of a month-long tour I think even more highly of him/

and sure isn't that what touring is all about. someone tell van morrison that no one is interested in his moody shenanigans anymore.

loser.

FLC were great as always. hurrah

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Paul Simon was absolutely fantastic! His band were amazing! I camped down in Kilkenny about 20 of us went down! (only 4 of us werre girls) The Fun Lovin Criminals were great too. Van Morrison was rubbish though. I was wonderin around in a sparkely Blue Cowboy Hat for the entire weekend what a pulling tool!! I missed Bob Dylan last year (stupid Gaelteacht) but i was told that Paul Simon was definitely on a par. Any i definitely got my monies worth!

Advertisement