Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rolling Stones turned into a "ladz" Magazine!

Options
  • 29-07-2002 10:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

The Rolling Stone magazine has been changed into a "ladz" magazine by the same person who coined the pharse. The publisher of FHM has taking over the magazine. The change has comes from a loss of sale of 10% over the last 6 months. Think the problem might be more to do with the music industry ppl are just getting sick of all this commerical crap ! The new dumbed down magazine will problay do well, its the way the world is going.
    With out the rolling stones we would never have had writers like Hunter S Thomson who wrote fear and loathing in Las vagas, but what you goin to do, would'nt we all rahter read about britney spears new boob job ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

I'm presuming you mean Rolling Stone magazine, but I'll let that slip... can't say I've bought it any time in the last 10 years, but it's one of those things that you like to think is continuing with integrity even if you're not taking any notice of it yourself. Shame.

Advertisement