Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Davepyro please tell us!!!!!

Options
  • 30-07-2002 12:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

what was the name of the last song u's played in Da2 the other nite??????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 davepyro

That was an extended version of Something In The Water. Its on the cd but without the 5min preaching at the start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

ah yes. I bought the EP before the gig even started! I also requested Something on the Water on Graemo's show yesterday coz I know he loves them and I want people to hear how damn good Johnny Pyro are!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

cool i thank u davepyro and now could u tell us which of the band u r aswell?????

Yeah, I heard it, thanks. Still haven't gotten used to hearing it on the radio. There was a bit about it in the Herald last night which was cool.

Oh yeah and I play the guitar (on the left if your looking at the stage)

yeah it is good hearing mucis like that on the radio keep up the good work and who r u ??????????????????

• Advertisement

You ARE the cute one! Hello! If u remember at all, I was the one in the beige shirt, dark hair and lipring getting down to "Rugged". Class song. Thanks for the good music.

indeed u r the one we were discussing - oh have u gone all funny inside sandi....................

em...no! Honest! :p

haha i believe u millions wouldn't.................

Thanks Sandi. Have you got a copy of Rugged, cause if you don't I can get you an mp3 of it. We did a video for it a while back.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I do Dave. I downloaded it from the website. Thanks anyway. Is the song with all the "Hold up, hold up hold up hold up, hold up hold ups" called Hold Up by any chance? It's really good. Can we get it anywhere?

a video cool - i wanna get a copy of that if i may?

yeah that is a brilliant song - bassist has a good voice.............

Yeah Hold Up is pretty rockin. LOve that one myself. I think we're recording it next week. I'll get u a link to watch that video Johnnynolegs soon.

Cool. Don't suppose ur putting Hold Up on the site or anything are u?! That'd make me very happy. Anyway, I'll be at most of your gigs so I'll get to hear it again.

sweet as pie - cheers for that dave - yeah i reckon i will see u at ur gigs anyway so there ya go...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Cozpyro

Hey Sandi,

I doubt that we'll be putting ull songs on the website again. €€€€€€€€€€€. We might put up some 30 sec clips.

Don't we will get around to releasing it at some point.

Dammit! Ah well, if u release it at any stage at least u know u've sold one copy anyway!

change that to 2 copies compadre...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Cozpyro

Thanks for givin us some Love!!!!

• Advertisement

No problem...u guys deserve it for making some of the best music on the Dublin scene at the mo. Keep it up and so will we!

that nae problem wee man - hey when is the next gig by the way r do u know yet?????

Advertisement