Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just curious - short question

• 30-07-2002 1:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭

Under the figure for the total number of users browsing boards at any one time (i.e. '77 members and 24 guests'), if a member has set their ID to 'invisible' do they show up as a guest then, or not at all in the count?

(God wouldn't you KNOW I'm bored?)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What a boring question, I'm feeling my eyelids heavy and my neck muscles relax ... think.. I'm fall....ing.... aslee... zz.....z...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Originally posted by Gordon
    What a boring question, I'm feeling my eyelids heavy and my neck muscles relax ... think.. I'm fall....ing.... aslee... zz.....z...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

..zzz.zzzzzz...hnpf? wstfgl? huh? was that an answer? oh no, just another one of Gordie's smart arsed responses... sheesh... zzzzz....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

They show up as Guest..

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If you've nothing nice (or helpful) to say....

Yes they show up as guest I believe.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

As far as I know, they are counted in the member's count but dont show up in the names.
    i.e. it says 20 members online, but if 2 are invisible there are only 18 members names listed as online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by Celt
    As far as I know, they are counted in the member's count but dont show up in the names.
    i.e. it says 20 members online, but if 2 are invisible there are only 18 members names listed as online.
    Someone shall have to test out this theory. I nominate Gordon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

they show up as a member but there name wont appear.

guests are unregistered. therefore havin them as guests would be silly.

think about it there members and online y shudnt they be counted.

i have my own board and thats how i know

case closed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Originally posted by Mr.Applepie

Someone shall have to test out this theory. I nominate Gordon

I heartily endorse this product and or service :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I *heart* Gordoncore.

Closed.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement