Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlaneJoke

Options
  • 30-07-2002 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

An Englishman, a Scotsman and a Jerseyman are flying on a plane to New York. The Englishman looks down and says "Oh look, there's England...". A while later the Scotsman looks down and says "Oh look, there's Scotland...". Unfortunately for the Jerseyman, however, he can't see his country so he takes off his pullover, chucks it out of the window and says "Oh look, there's Jersey..."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

:(, :confused: and :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 y2jLuDo

now thats comedy!!!
    Oh no,hang on, i dont get it.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭simon_partridge

An Englishman, a Scotsman and a Chinese man are flying on a plane to New York. The Englishman looks down and says "Oh look, there's England...". A while later the Scotsman looks down and says "Oh look, there's Scotland...". Unfortunately for the Chinese man, however, he can't see his country so he picks up his tea-cup, chucks it out of the window and says "Oh look, there's China..."

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

stop with the bad jokes

bad jokes make baby jesus cry :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Simon Partridge, from this day forth you shall forever in my mind be the King of The Bad Joke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

for fu*ks sake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Aspro

An Englishman, a Glaswegian and simon_partridge are flying on a plane to New York. The Englishman looks down and says "Oh look, there's England...".
    A while later the Glaswegian throws simon_partridge out the window and says "Oh look, there's Dykehead".

Yes, it's a real place

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

Theres also Blackdyke. Myredykes, Coatdyke, Dykehead and my all time fav Dumbiedyke

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Always two there are. We've enjoyed the mastery of TheWolf, now we meet his antithesis, simon_partridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

/me don't get it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Where has the wolf gone anyway? these boards havent been the same without him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Practical

teh funneh :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

nice sig practical!

Advertisement