Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feel free to slag Gateway off

• 11-08-2001 6:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,464 ✭✭✭✭

Horse? HORSE?

I thought they rode cows? (or was it sheep?) wink.gif

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Narf ya big eejit, wouldn't this topic be better posted after sept 10 ?
    Maybe you've bigger nuts than me, but I don't feel comfortable with this kind of topic before the ponytailed one sends me a big fat payment...

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

hehe gateway hehe yeah shoit gateway hehe hehe nuf said smile.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Narf

Just type what you wanna say about them.

If you've got a flute then blow it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

Gateway ->their CEO has a ponytail ->twat...

also they sold me a peice of sh!te pc, and all the time I worked there I never copped off with any of the good looking birds(not many of them).

fu(k them and the horse the rode into town on. mad.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by [-UK-]Wolf:
    hehe gateway hehe yeah shoit gateway hehe hehe nuf said smile.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gif</font>

gobshi7e...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Yeah, that mail we all got from Rich last week (about how he was proud of us all) really warmed my heart..how nice..

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Well I dont think Maloney or any one like Rich F will be reading this. And then They wont know who I am. But this is just freedom of speech. I'm pi**ed at them. 2 1/2 years and this happens. Car payments & Morage.
    Well it could happen in any job. But I dont like Gateway nomore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hmmm it was on the cards that Gateway would leave even when I worked there 1994-1996. As a workplace at that time it was the best place I have ever worked, then again I was in Sales and they were throwing money at us. In those days and if you were any way competent you could sell easily.

When I left things were starting to get iffy and the US was meddling more in management affairs. While I was at Gateway they went thru 3 CEO's which in 2.5 years was a very bad sign. I think they were trying to approach the Euro market in exactly the same way that they did the US which does not work at all.

Its a shame to see them go as they have trained most of the Irish IT community smile.gif

Gandalf.

I think they where a great company to work for, but it's funny. He he we're all being let go soon

Advertisement