Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WebDev "Moonlighting"

• 28-08-2001 2:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hey everyone (Whoever reads dis).

The issue is, is there a possibility to find "moonlighting" work in Ireland? (W/O connections)

I tried browsing 'round but didnt find much. I used to work (2 years ago) as a teleworking freelancer (elance, smarterwork, bullhorn etc.), but its hard to be competitive with majority of ppl there (price-vise).

Me and few of my friends, I might say, cover all WebDev (ASP/COM+, PHP, JSP, XML/XSL, HTML/DHTML, Jscript, Perl blabla..) and Webdesign, and have huge experience. Just its impossible to find anything (projects) anywhere.

Any advise would be nice. And even better a job offer smile.gif.
    (NOTE: This is 'moonlighting' job we're talkin about)

Thx.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭jamiecake

hey there!

sorry..this is not a job offer,,we are all in the same boat,im in design,and so far this summer i only had 2 projects,i spend the rest of my days in a cyber cafe(work)

if dev is what u want to do,i hear usa is lookin?

Advertisement