Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SNES or Barry? Which is better?

Options
  • 30-07-2002 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Barry's been badmouthing the SNES so much I've come up with this poll. Which is better, a SNES which provides us with such brilliant games as FF6, the greatest of all Final Fantasys and Secret of Mana, the greatest of all other RPGs or Barry?

Which is better? 8 votes

Barry
    0% 0 votes
    SNES
    12% 1 vote
    Atari Jaguar
    87% 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

snes snes SNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best games console for classics ever! ff6 and SOM are cool, so are SOM2, terranigma, chronotrigger, ff 4 + 5, BOF 1 + 2, clock tower, the list goes on!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Yay SNES!!!!! Wait till Barry sees this! That'll show him for stealing my seat at my house yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

You're all nuts

PS Tomorrow your good PS2 is getting the same treatment as your broken one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Well, y'see, the SNES gives me more emotional fulfillment but you just can't beat Barry in the sack. See, if the SNES had no eject button then things would be better, I hit that button at the most inopportune moments and often the faceplate gets more of my manjuice than the erotic innards of the SNES.

Oh, I mean. Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

SNES! SNES!

DAMMIT!

but now let's look at what systems are better and/ or have/had the best games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Nobody voted for me. Except me. Nobody likes me.

Wait a minute, I already knew that.

Ah well, life goes on. Especially after I KILL YOU ALL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

OK WHO PUT THE SNES ABOVE THE JAGUAR!? I MEAN EVERYONE KNOWS THE JAGUAR WAS A FAR BETTER (if fictional) CONSOLE!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Sven, atari jaguars exist. In the same way that certain people here exist: badly. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

My Neil, that was quite a bitter post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Originally posted by lordsippa
    OK WHO PUT THE SNES ABOVE THE JAGUAR!? I MEAN EVERYONE KNOWS THE JAGUAR WAS A FAR BETTER (if fictional) CONSOLE!
    It is not fictional. I played and made it back to the real world, if only barely at that. On the other hand, it is an extraordinarily bad console.

A

• Advertisement
Advertisement