Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Depression

Options
  • 30-07-2002 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭

I feel very depressed after seeing the photos i took, and i can't get the song "All the times we've had together, all the times we've spent together" out of my head. I need cheering up , ne ideas.
    /me wonders if getting a new sig and putting susan on it might help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

If anyone has any pictures of Susan, i will be willing to doctor them so as they are wearing a bikini. For a price *

* Warning, price will be Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, Big. I mean It.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

hmmmm, i might just take u up on that offer , but Susan would probably rip my head off next year. When Sarah/Catherine find out as I will possibly be changing my sig and putting her pic on the left

Advertisement