Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S Club fcuking Juniors

Options
  • 30-07-2002 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

/begin rant

When will this sickness end.
    Why must they befoul the airwaves with this most hanus squeaky noise.

soon they will die, soon

You'll notice that i've not closed this rant, this is because unfortunatly there will be no end to this disgusting crap.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

S-club, there ain't no party like a s-club party.

You can do nothing about it so quit the moaning. Be true to the music you like and it will be true to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it is a few children making the kind of happy pop music that makes you think about how great it is to be alive :D

but seriously it is burden we all unfortunately have to live with :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Ah come on now, the tweens and the pederasts are a serious target market these days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

I actually feel sorry for these kids.Their parents should be ashamed at having gotten them into this ****e.
    Anyway,doesnt a discussion of S Club Juniors belong more in the Humour forum?What the hell do they have to do with music?:confused:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Theres a very simple way to stop all these rants which are getting very boring.

Persuade rock bands to release singles. Persuade rock fans to buy said singles in larger numbers than pop singles are bought.

Currently this doesnt happen and the singles charts (hence more media exposure) belongs to the 14 year old demographic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

The question is, which one is Dusty's favourite? :D

lol :D

I havent seen them at all, but arent they like 12?

Even i draw the line there, although maybe my flatmate ("Buffys sister LOOKS legal in a certain light") will argue otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by Dustaz
    maybe my flatmate ("Buffys sister LOOKS legal in a certain light") will argue otherwise.

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

ah there only kids , i mean jesus if s club a load a 20 something year olds can get away with it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at least the kids have the excuse of ...well being kids .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

THREE WORDS - CRASH AND BURNNNNNNNN !!!!!!

They'll soon all be in rehab clinics for alcaholism and drug addiction and will fade out like most pop stars. With any luck, anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

damn i clicked into this forum hoping to see something about S Club having unlawful sex with youngsters but no its a rant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

"Persuade rock bands to release singles"

They already do. Smug git.

They dont sell very well. Do they?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by OLDYELLAR
    ah there only kids , i mean jesus if s club a load a 20 something year olds can get away with it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at least the kids have the excuse of ...well being kids .

What you must take into account however, is that S Club 7, have Rachel Stevens.

12.jpg

Advertisement