Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tribute bands....

Options
  • 30-07-2002 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭

what tribute bands have you seen and where they any good??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Xithus

Ive seen aussie Nirvana a few times in the oylmpia. Brilliant stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

I've been to loads, Limehouse Lizzy and Thin As Lizzy were great (saw both on a few occasions).
    I saw the Aussie Nirvana in the Mean Fiddler a long time ago, there was about 10 people there - it was still a good laugh though.
    I also saw the Bootleg Beatles in the Mean Fiddler, I think it was one of their first gigs over here, they worked alot better in a small venue like that imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

I saw The charlations(stone roses tribute band) and oasis(the beatle) both not as good as the orginal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by francie brady
    I saw The charlations(stone roses tribute band) and oasis(the beatle) both not as good as the orginal.

A genuine LOL by me there! *

To answer the question I saw These Charming Men (ie The Smiths) a few months ago in TBMC and I thought they were fantastic.

*Don't you find it annoying when people type LOL and you know they weren't laughing?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement