Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows registry and context menus

Options
  • 30-07-2002 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭

I need to add something to this context menu in windows explorer:
    rightclickmenu.gif

Obviously if winzip can do it, it can be done. I've spent a while this evening searching the registry and so on, finding nothing at all, and googling, finding nothing.

Does anyone know how I'd go about adding to that menu? I've done it before with the normal right-click context menu on a particular file type, but never with the right click drag-drop one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Ah, yeah, thanks, there have been many times I've wanted a utility like that. :)

Looked at the log, poked around, googled, came up with this: http://www.codeproject.com/shell/shellextguide4.asp which gives detailed instructions on doing exactly what I want to. :)

thanks

• Advertisement

/me taps nose

(no, it's nothing to do with my nose)

Advertisement