Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm getting nervous

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Actually, thinking about it, that'd be the worst thing about getting bad results, having friends and family trying to console me about it

That would be the worst thing about doing badly for me also, i'd live with any course...don't care that much between them....but people consoling me would be real depressing and annoying.............soe if i do badly i'm going to drive off to the middle of no where for the day some **** hole like galway... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Yeah, I'm nervous. Who wouldnt be with a day and a half to go? In a way it doesnt matter tho, if I do well I get drunk, if I do badly I get drunk. I think (I hope) I got the 485 I need, but I'd be happy with any of my first 5 choices (which includes science in UCD at 300).

Best of luck to everyone, even Serialkiller.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Man U babe
    (which includes science in UCD at 300).

Best of luck to everyone, even Serialkiller.

It's down to 300? FS...and the failure rate will go up and up. I just did a maths exam there, and it was about 65% of the year repeating with me......we all got in in 2000, when the points dropped by 75 (although I had 100 more than I needed). 40% of the entire year dropped out/repeated first year. There's a fine line between demand for courses, and the basic aptitude needed to actually do them.........

Advertisement