Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sen S/W Engineer and Test Engineer

• 03-09-2001 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

C++/Java Devloper with 3 years experience (Cryptography)

Test engineer with 2 years experience

If you're interested mail me for full specs

boards@conuladh.mailshell.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ConUladh:
    Test engineer with 2 years experience
    </font>

Are you not prepared to take on grads for a testing role?

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ConUladh

Don't look at me, I'm just the pleb looking at out internal site to see what jobs are going

But..... the reason they're not taking Grads is we've a recruitment freeze and all recruitment is only to replace people leaving, i.e. to fill an immediate need, no time for training etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Sorry, not trying to hit out at you.

I'm just ****ed off when I see friends of mine who are after graduating and can't find work.

But keep posting, and we'll keep telling the grads to apply anyway smile.gif

Cheers,
    Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ConUladh

LOL, b@stard, my mailbox is full enough as it is, only graduated a couple of years ago myself so I know what u mean, we were supposed to be taking 15 this year but ended up taking 4 (and I think their offers were out before the freeze)

Advertisement