Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peoples republic of cork

• 31-07-2002 12:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Hey so i didn't realy know where to put this, but i guess this is the best place cuz its in technology. Anyway, i was just wondering does anybody know the proper address for the above site. I think it was something like thepeoplesrepublicofcork.com or something like that. Cuz i tryed a few variations and they were wrong so i trying to find it. Any HELPFUL comments greatly received.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

thanks for that. i was typing it in like that first, but some other site came up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Captains Log, Stardate 1004.67:
    The search for intelligent life in cork goes on unabated. After finding a cast iron clue (a website about cork, logically posted in the tech section), an away team was sent to monitor the boards of said site.
    The away team is still recieving treatment after bearing witness to the cruelest treatment of the english language seen this century and will report back when able to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement