Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favourite colour lightsabre?

• 31-07-2002 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭

Whats your favourite colour lightsabre?

Favourite colour lightsabre 17 votes

Red
    0% 0 votes
    Blue
    23% 4 votes
    Purple
    47% 8 votes
    Green
    29% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Purple. 'Nuff said. Sexy as hell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭BJJ

Purple represents both homosexuality and inbreed royalty.

Nuff said! Annkin was as Sexy as hell!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

I dunno did any of you see samuel L Jacksons interview on Parkson when he talks about the purple light saber?

If ya haven't I'm saying nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by GreenHell
    I dunno did any of you see samuel L Jacksons interview on Parkson when he talks about the purple light saber?

If ya haven't I'm saying nothing.

Yea..i saw that. Thought it was pritty funny. He was only joking to Lucas about it and Lucas got it for him.. it does look sweet but i have yet to make up my mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

greeeeeeen

mmmmmmmmm borg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

purple rules tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

I have to say blue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭fisifan01

My ideal lightsabre would be the handle on lukes first one with a green colour blade

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

I want a clear one, so no one knows I have it turned on and I can go around the place going oops I cut off your leg, how silly of me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Purple. It's my favourite colour anyway so a purple lightsabre would have to be my weapon of choice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭EvenStar

blue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭BJJ

What happened to Duke of Wellington. I'm sure he would have wanted an Orange one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

red.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

It's got to be green. And as regards purple dosen't that represent homosexuality. Let's not go back to that whole Tinky Winky thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by GreenHell
    I want a clear one, so no one knows I have it turned on and I can go around the place going oops I cut off your leg, how silly of me!

But what about the noise they make?

I picked green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Petal

If light sabres were real I'd like a pink one.. with eh.. glitter.. and fur.. aaw!! (",) Isnt tha cute?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I like the green light-sabre best, it really looks better than the purple one, also the green one was luke skywalkers and the purple one was Darth Vaders, i think anyway !

Regards netwhizkid

Advertisement