Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best session ever!!!

Options
  • 31-07-2002 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

The best session ever was definately session two 2002,
    it was so am goo. the isos the people everything. An man there where so many couples!! I've only been to two sessions so i ain't muh to ompare to, but that in my opinion was simly the best session!!!

Poochy, the rockin dog!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

Hey pooche!
    God i miss you all so much - i still remember the first night in the common room when dara wouldn't let you touch him...awww so many memories - this is Theresa by the way - not some other psychopathic stalker who followed you around campus every living moment of ctyi...oh no - its just me.
    mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!
    Theres apparently some rumour about me scoring oliver on the last nite - NOT TRUE!!!!!! i did not score him or Dara the mad cavan dude, so baaa to all you rumour ppl out there.
    Anyway poochy, ttlyl,
    Love and donkeys,
    Theresa
    xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

it was the best session but it went sooooooooooooooo quick - felt like 2 days :( god I wish I could go back - I still laugh over that scene with you and aoife, barry!!!

Advertisement