Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MothJoke

Options
  • 31-07-2002 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

A woman is in bed having extramarital sex with a bloke, when her husband comes home unexpectedly. Surprised, the bloke leaps out of bed and into the shower. The husband walks into the bedroom, and the wife says "I'm all naked for you dear, leap into bed now please". "Ooh yes," exclaims the husband, "I've had a long day at the office though so I'll just take a shower first".

He walks into the shower, and is rather shocked to find the naked bloke standing there, clapping his hands in random places over his head. "Ah, don't mind me," says the bloke, "I'm from the insect control unit - you've got an outbreak of particularly vicious fabric-eating moths in here".

"So why are you wearing no clothes?" asks the husband, suspecting foul-play. The bloke looks down in mock-amazement and says "Well, the little buggers!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

oh dear god :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭simon_partridge

Originally posted by Rabies
    Well I never, I detect discrimination here. When post people on this board post an "average" joke, everyone goes "tee hee" or "v. funny" or whatever, whereas with mine they just exclaim to the deity no matter what it is. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Actually I think that's a wicked joke :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Originally posted by simon_partridge
    Well I never, I detect discrimination here. When post people on this board post an "average" joke, everyone goes "tee hee" or "v. funny" or whatever, whereas with mine they just exclaim to the deity no matter what it is. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :confused: :cool:
    that was my opinion. sorry if you feel discriminated against but that plane joke was really bad. you have to admit that yourself.

maybe you just have a differench sense of humour to everyone else. that could be a good thing or a bad thing.

Dr Loon liked your joke. so its possible all is not lost.

loads of other people could have liked it also but didnt comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

no comment...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

in the words of maud flanders
    "will some one please think of the children"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Originally posted by bozzie
    "will some one please think of the children"
    hey i think of them all the time :D

good 'un (but i'm still groaning :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Dr Loon liked your joke. so its possible all is not lost.

Gotta look at the evidence though. In my experience Doctors don't have the best SOH and Loons will laugh at most anything...

I did like it too, but who listens to what a fish has gotta say ?

Yes unfortunately for you Mr. Partridge, all is lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Old but class
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

it brought a chuckle tbh :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

No sorry but as jokes go its pretty bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

Not too bad, made me chuckle ;)

Advertisement