Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloodhag - Geek Metal

Options
  • 31-07-2002 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

Taken from BoingBoing.net

http://www.bloodhag.com/

The geekiest rock-band ever: they perform short speed-metal biographies of great science fiction writers.
    BlöödHag is a band from Seattle, WA. They are dedicated to the promotion of literacy in a Heavy Metal format. All their songs are short speed metal bios of some of the greatest science fiction writers of all time. With songs such as "J.R.R. Tolkein and "Michael Moorcock" they will blow your illiterate ass right back to the library...

Ray Bradbury

Pretty Good For Never Having Gone To College, Ray
    But When I Saw You On TV I Felt You Owed Me An Apology
    But Not For: Fahrenheit 451
    Not For: Golden Apples of the Sun
    Not For: Something Wicked This Way Comes
    Not For: Martian Chronicles, Volume One

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

'bout time us geeks got us a share of the metal market....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

By the way are you the guy who put Mordeth up on Hot Or Not?

If you are I both fear and respect you at the same time....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

TERRIBLE band in my opinion. their songs all sound the same,the production is weak and the vocals are also weak :(

ah well if it's your cup of tea :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

No, I just came up with the idea of the mordfactor. Someone else put him on hotornot.

Advertisement