Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

really difficult 'name that tune' thread

Options
  • 31-07-2002 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭

Here goes:

It's an indie kind of song, like The Supernaturals or someone like that, anyway, it's the song used by Dom Joly during his Trigger Happy, series 1. It's only used for the sketches about the guy with the really big wig that gets in the way of tourists trying to take photos. It's not on the Trigger Happy soundtracks, coz I bought them (and they're great).
    Lyrics? I haven't a clue really, the chorus is something like:
    "I'm living (leading?) the high life for you now... something... something..." (I'm not great at working out lyrics).

If anyone gets this, not only will I be extremely impressed, I will also give the person an old pound coin (remember them?) I found in my car the other day.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

hey joey,

i think i have that dvd at home so when i get back i'll take a check round the credits and stuff

Advertisement