Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The walls

Options
  • 31-07-2002 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

WELL WHAT CAN I SAY AMAZING TUNE ONE QUESTION THOUGHWHY ISNT IT IN THE TOP 10 CLASS!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the fuz

i know the drummer out of the walls:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Deckchair

The walls have ears you know...I've seen them...on either side of their head...weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

did ya see they charted at no.21??

that was very good!!

hope turn do the same!!!!

anyone know how mundy got on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Lunar superstar

hey i know rory too REVEAL YOUR SELF FUZ WHATS YOUR REAL NAME!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Cat

The only thing about decent bands like the walls getting into the charts is eventually if they're too successful all the teeny boppery types will think they're their sort of music and it'll be impossible to a) get tickets 4 gigs
    b) stand the atmosphere once you're in there cos they're so DAMN ANNOYING!!!
    so thank the Lord that they enjoy moderate success, and don't break too many records... except the ones for the first decent release since headlong in May.
    :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭mumblin deaf ro

If this is the song from the AIB ad, then the Walls would have been hoping for better than No. 21 - especially when they were so popular as the Stunning. To be honest, they're a little scruffy for teenyboppers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I thought it reached 11 higher than any stuning track but maybe im wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Lunar superstar

yeah it got to 11 but has dropped since it deserves to be alot higher GO ST PATS!!

Advertisement