Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexy Losers

Options
  • 31-07-2002 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

sl084.gif

This is a sample of SexyLosers The Ultimate Webcomic!

But be warned, this was one of the cleanest strips I could find.
    Only go to the site if you have a mature state of mind, and wont be shocked by .. am ... risqué subjects, like the necrophile main character or the chronic masturbator who is seeking spiritual enlightenment through self pleasure :D

<I kept this _alot_ cleaner then it could have been, plz dont ban me :(>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

You sir, share my own fine webcomic tastes. And yes, Sexy Losers fscking rocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

Baaaaa!!!!!
    Is good sh!t man - is Damn good.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

meassir agrees.

.... AND LISTEN TO GONG! w00t!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

it's cool ain't it, vry funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Hehe... not bad, but I feel I should probably question the posting of anything which comes with a 'Mature readers only' warning on the CTYI board... :p

A

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Poochy

Man some comic strip writing guys are absolute perves!!!

Hey when I saw the name of this thread I thought it would apply to me but that doctor strip scared me just a bit so

Bye Bye

poochy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

nah! c'mon... don't you remember the "farm animal sex" debate 99 where Thom concluded that it's ok so long as it harms neither the animal nor the person. And we all voted agreement.

Advertisement