Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

band forming

• 31-07-2002 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

We are trying to form a hard rock/metal band using such influences as Thin Lizzy/AcDc to Metellica/slayer.
    we are at the moment:

a lead guitarist with 3 years expeirance

a drummer with 3 years expierance

We have written a collective of 5 songs minus lyrics

we need:

A rhythm guitarist with at least 2 years expeirance

A singer who can write lyrics (male)

A bassist 2 years expeirance

if you wish to apply you have to live near the dublin city centre
    just post your email address on this thread
    age in between 16 - onwards

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

hummmm.........

I can c u ur going to have about 3 lead guitarists, it usually happens wit those type of bands:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 funkster

I'm hoping this won't happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Pity i'm not close by. I have about 5 years playing exp of rythme and I love doing things like duel solo's on lizzy songs.

Those bands are the kinds of stuff I played in my last band - was great craic

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

That's the kind of stuff I like playing, I suppose I have about 3-4 years exp at this stage. Already in a band that don't do anything though :)

Slaan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 funkster

Well slannesh if you want to give rhythm for us ago your welcome you might be able to co write songs with me considering you have in and around the same experience

• Advertisement
Advertisement