Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mettalicca+charts

Options
  • 31-07-2002 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

I remember a few years back Mettalicca had a song in the irish charts and in the video they were swinging back and forward on some sort of cantraption, what was the song anyone

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Perhaps it was Metallica with "The Memory Remains"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

yes it was "memory remains" and it was the first we saw off the make up and short hair.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The make up and short hair first appear in "Until It Sleeps" off "Load".

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭Drazhar

im pretty sure it was Until it Sleeps, was on Top 30 Hits, i remember cos the next day i went into school and gave **** to loads of people who tried to tell me metal would never get into the charts!!1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

Originally posted by Drazhar
    im pretty sure it was Until it Sleeps, was on Top 30 Hits, i remember cos the next day i went into school and gave **** to loads of people who tried to tell me metal would never get into the charts!!1

Metal didn't . It was Until it Sleeps remember. Not really in the same league as Creeping Death or the Four Horsemen

BTW It was The Memory Remains with Marienne Faithful. Not a great song by any stretch of the imagination

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

i hated that song and when i saw metallica on top 30 hits with that crap , i was so disappointed in them !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Sell outs!!!!

Death to sell out metal!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

When was the last time you saw something better then "The Memory Remains" on Top 30 hits?:rolleyes:

Indeed, as Manowar would say: "DEATH TO FALSE METAL!!!11!"

Advertisement