Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P(h)ub Crawl

• 31-07-2002 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

We've set up a P(h)ub Crawl for 10th of August 2002. It's mostly going to be of people from the message boards aswell as Phantom DJ's So far we have Sinister Pete, Tom E. Brown and Mr Pete Reed will all make an apperence.

We're starting it at the Q Bar it's central for everyone and ending it up in the best possible place Whelans.

Full details of were we're going, who's coming etc,ete go to:

www.angelfire.com/cantina/p_h_ub_crawl

Hope too see ya there

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I`d love to but unfortunately i cant afford it , but your totally welcome to come to our one down in waterod next thursday the 8th of August?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

bad day for a session in Waterford :( i need all my money for the match the following Sunday. maybe another time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

hey mossy i`l buy you a pint if you come along but yeah if not definetely another time anyway huney!

Advertisement