Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Audio Inputs on Cubase/VST 5 with KX asio drivers

Options
  • 31-07-2002 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey there folks,
    I have the soundblaster live platinum 5.1 sound card and have recently downloaded the KX asio drivers for it so I can record audio from my guitar and get a good latency off it. Anyway after messing about with it for ages I have got a latency of 10ms which is perfect.

The only problem being that I cant see my guitar input showing up anywhere.I have it plugged into the live drive and i have activated all the inputs from the panels section. When I play my guitar I can hear it coming out of the speakers but its not registering at all with Cubase. On the KX mixer I have enabled line2/mic2 recording and playback so when i play my guitar at least there is sound coming out my speakers. Also I can play midi and record it but still no joy on the Audio inputs.

Has anybody hear had the same experience with the KX drivers and the the live drive on Cubase. If so did you fix it? Your help in a step by step tutorial would be excellent

Thanks,
    Hercules Gomez

PS:
    If your a drummer or bass player and are interested in joining 2 guitarists just send me a mail and we can get somethin goin. All originals and awaiting gigs at the moment

Advertisement