Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ferrari enzo (f60/f140 etc. etc.)

Options
  • 01-08-2002 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭

so what are peoples opinions?

i personally think it looks absolutely gorgeous from some angles and completly freaky (yet not ugly) from others...

here are the stats anyway:

Price: £500,000
    0-62mph 3.6sec
    0-124mph 9.5sec
    Top Speed: 217mph (test time.. claimed top speed is 235mph)
    Combined Fuel Economy (like it matters): 12.3mpg

Engine is a 6litre 12cyl. pumping out 650bhp @ 7,800rpm, 108bhp per litre and 476bhp per tonne.

[edit]It does have a 6-speed paddle-shift in fact..[/edit]

Good looking? 10 votes

Oh my god its gorgeous.
    0% 0 votes
    Oh my god its horrible.
    100% 10 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

hmm should really have put up the pictures too...
    so to rectify that:

enzo1.jpg
    enzo2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

When you get in, do you get a sean connery (007) style voice saying "welcome back mister bond"....and and and and do the exhausts spew oil and where does the rocket launcher and machine guns come out of?
    And i'm guessing that theres an sexy asian/american/thai (your choice) waiting in the back for a bit of 'bond'age?

And don't tell me theres no back seat, cos theres always a back seat in bond films, and if there isn't one, they find one and put it in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

It's pretty minging in yellow anyway:D

I wonder what it is like to drive with you eyeball to eyeball with other peoples exhaust, however briefly. And waiting to go over the speed ramp that will leave you sitting like a see-saw, but with a huge repair bill!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

Want to know something....

They actually had some aircraft company who build the F-16 jet design their air intake ducts....no gobbeldy...

Personally I dont like it....maybe its too new or not enough front body on it.....but very very low...

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

waiting to go over the speed ramp that will leave you sitting like a see-saw, but with a huge repair bill!
    its not the type of car for irish roads.
    any car above €80,000 is too expensive for irish roads.
    as Borzoi mentioned about speed ramps, also there is pot holes to consider.

dont really like it, prefer the older models

i wonder if it would be any good to pull a horsebox ?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Borzoi
    And waiting to go over the speed ramp that will leave you sitting like a see-saw, but with a huge repair bill!

It actually has a button on the steering wheel to raise the front part of the car by 30mm.. not that it would make a terrible amount of difference to the overall clearance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Thinking of getting one Kali? :)

unfortunaly i was too late.. all 329 of them are already pre-sold.. (and they don't start proper production till November).. and second-hand prices would start about the 1million euro mark I'd warrant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

I think it looks excellent, continues the f40 tradition of looking ****ing great from some angles and not from others. Of course it needs to be in red to look its best... I'd like to know if it does 235mph :) Also maybe keonig will come out with a special edition like they did for the f40..? 850 bhp, 260mph? :)

the f40 was already a twin turbo'd v8, while i haven't heard of that 850bhp version, there was definitely a 650bhp upgraded kit available (which was actually endorsed by ferrari)...
    then again the enzos not a turbo so drawing more power out would be a wee bit hard depending on space available i'd guess.. plus you'd probably add too much weight :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement