Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Important: College Fees

Options
  • 01-08-2002 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

If any one wants to discuss the college fees issue the Gerry Ryan show will allow it to be discussed on air only if some one rings in. I sent them an email about the college fees and got a reply. I was hoping that Gerry himself would mention it on air and start a disussion and maybe get the minister for education on air. he won't mention this on air unless some brave person rings in.

the number is 1850 715922

*cowardly me hides*

I'm not the best speaker, probably get all nervous on air. So if some one wants to ring up or give him your number they will ring you. I dont know all the facts, apart from the 69% increase.

I sent them the number of the USI and told them to speak to the president Colm Jordan.

before you all start, i know a lot of you might not like Gerry Ryan but he is a bit controversial at times that is why i sent the email to his show.

any brave person want to stand up?

Advertisement